Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Session with grounding

We all know that Rapid Eye Technology changes the brain waves of the client and facilitates deep releasing. Some clients may even fall asleep; their brains are still processing and releasing as we do the processes.
One of my clients went deep very quickly. I completed the session, did the closing processes, and raised my voice. He was still gone. Since his shoes were off, I grabbed his feet for the grounding process and when I firmly pressed the stomach pressure point, he jolted back into his body and was coherent immediately. It was interesting. It was a profound session for him.
Jim suggested some phrases that work for him:
Release
fear, fear of being in your body, memories of being unsafe, not wanting to see, not wanting to hear, not wanting to feel emotions, ungrounded.

Sushila Mertens
Nevada City, Ca
530 274-2496

No comments:

Post a Comment