Saturday, August 1, 2009

Master RET and Enhanced RET trainings

I had only planned to take the Master RET class to improve my skills but I found myself staying the extra week for the Enhanced Training. I'm glad I did. There was a big difference in the classes.
The skills I had improved in the Master training. The Enhanced class added so much more to the basics. We worked on developing a session based on a client's intent and integrating the different tools and scripts. Some of the group processes opened up my intuition and trust.
I could really feel a difference in the session I ran when I returned home.

Sushila Mertens
Nevada City, CA
530 274-2496

1 comment:

  1. Sushila....What a wonderful testimonial for the RET trainings.
    I encourage RETechs to attend this double dip of trainings... It does seem that doing them back to back is so powerful for the RETechs.
    I love continuing my education with Rapid Eye.... it always takes me to a new level with my own studies as well as my clients. We owe it to our clients to be up with the latest and greatest in Rapid Eye.
    Thanks... Claudia

    ReplyDelete