Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Life Changing Experience

Relocating to East Texas 10 years ago, has by far provided me with many areas in my life to work through.  It has been a dichotomy of serenity and peace among nature and its beauty and transformation of our property, and the transformation that has taken place within me.  Many times during the past 10 years, I have felt like I was in a black box, beating the walls to get out, and away from the pain I was dealing with.  In 2004, I was introduced to Rapid Eye Technology long distance, from a friend I rarely had contact with.  She did a very brief session with me over the phone, and intuitively, I felt I must learn more about this healing modality.  This was the first time I noticed inside my dark box, that there was a door and door knob in front of me. I had never received a Rapid Eye Session other than the brief one on the phone that night with my friend, but within a relatively short period of time, I left for Salt Lake City to begin training as Rapid Eye Technician. 


This experience was completely out of the box for me, but I knew I must go.  That week was by far the most life changing experience I have ever had.  I remember on a particular morning,  our chairs were arranged in a circle, and we took turns sharing what we wanted, and what our hopes and dreams were.  This was called an energy circle.  I told of how I had a vision for a Retreat, and what it looked like.  It was a humbling and tearful experience to hear my words leave my mouth, and go forward creating the space I actually live in today.  But the most significant part of this event was when the people behind us in the circle moved slowly from person to person while we heard the words of a song by Shaina Noll. Each one of our “angels” touched us, never leaving any of us without someone’s hand on our shoulder.  Up to that point, I had never ever in my life, felt the kind of love I had felt in that space.  I heard the words sung in this beautiful but simple song: 


How could anyone ever tell you, you were anything less than beautiful?
How could anyone ever tell you, you were less than whole?
How could anyone fail to notice that your loving is a miracle? 

 How deeply you’re connected to my soul.




I knew at that moment, that the Love of God…this incredible Love, had always been with me, and never was I without the love of God, and God’s influence in my life.  I also knew that because I did not feel completely connected to that Love up to that point, that I had not fully and completely connected with my husband, children, friends and acquaintances.

 



Even more than the wand techniques and training of Rapid Eye, the energy and exquisite love I felt from that first time and every time I returned to Rapid Eye Training after that, has fed my spirit in words I do not have to express.  Being in the midst of such energy also enhances my gifts to an incredible height. I love that synergy.  I know that going through this experience provided me the shift, to continue to let go, work out, work through, and transform this being I call Charlotte into what I know she truly is….just absolutely incredible!  

Be Well,
Charlotte Garland, MRET
Winnsboro, Texas



1 comment:

  1. Charlotte,
    Thanks for sharing your journey to Rapid Eye and Shaina Noll's music. The song you mentioned has also been powerful in my life and I have been wondering about buying it for Life Skills classes.
    There are so many tools available to us.

    ReplyDelete