Friday, October 9, 2009

Importance of Grounding

Are you grounded? Do you run your energy from the Divine to the center of the Earth and claim your unique place on this planet that no one else can fill?

Grounding was stressed at the June and July trainings at the Rapid Eye Institute.
We practiced the process over and over and I finally felt grounded in my body and in my own energy. It feels great and I am still bubbling with passion.

If I don't practice grounding daily my monkey mind starts to get louder. I enjoy listening to Sharlene's grounding meditation and chakra clearing that is available on the RET website.

Grounding to Your Complete Circuit of Energy CD
by Sharlene Young
77 minutes

Grounding to Your Complete Circuit of Energy CD is designed to disconnect you from current patterns or energy that doesn't belong to your system. It is guided with positive release statements and affirmations in all 12 chakra centers and auric levels, including education about how each center creates, communicates patterns, and how to create what you would rather experience.

http://rapideyetechnology.com
Retail Store

Sushila Mertens, MRET
Nevada City, CA
530 274-2496

No comments:

Post a Comment